Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, September 20, 2010

Kiddoisms


I was talking with my friend, Bobbi awhile ago and she told me about how something Kiddo had said really made her laugh. That made me think of another time he came out with a really good one. My son is a plethera of comedic on-liners.

Well, one night we were sitting at the table eating dinner, talking about what had gone on during our day (no, not with our mouths full....wait a minute.....uh, yes, they probably were), Bean was talking about something that was of interest to her and in a nice, soft, quiet manner. Then all of a sudden, she started raising her voice and was getting very annoyed. Kiddo, without missing a beat looks up at her and blurts out.....................................................

"SOMEONE'S HAVING
MOOD SWINGS!"

Kids............you gotta love em'!

3 comments:

  1. Yes I agree, we gotta love em'!
    Our son has a quick wit. I just love when we can laugh at their jokes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my that is too funny!!! He is quite the character isn't he? :) I have one like that in my house too.

    Hugs darlin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura thank you for sharing. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!