Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Morning Surprise

This morning while I was having my coffee and watching the "girls," (our hens) I noticed that one of them decided to be a little adventurous and took off around the side of the house. Since I can't see around corners, (my super powers don't take affect until AFTER I've had my coffee) I had to go chase her down....literally! lol

Well, when I got around to the back of the house I noticed a little something peeking out from under the bottom of the pepper plants. Aren't they adorable?

What a beautiful surprise!

Thank you, Father, for the precious little gifts you give to remind us of Your presence!

6 comments:

  1. Mmmm...makes me want some quesadillas or something!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. Little bit size ones. I love red peppers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!
    I love your Fall blog and the header is wonderful!
    Have a great day!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty picture they make!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet they'll taste fantastic, though, everything I've grown this year is so much nicer than anything 'shopbought'. I love your header, too. I am hoping to celebrate Thanksgiving in some form along with you guys this year, so I'll be looking to you for advice and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!