Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Errands And Some Fun

On Sunday, my friend Debbi's alternator on her truck went. She ordered the part and needed to pick it up so she asked if I could take her to Front Royal to go get it. Since money has been extremely tight lately, I decided to pack a lunch for all of us and bring it along.

After the auto parts store, we went and had lunch at the park, then headed over to the nursery right next door. We had such a wonderful time just relaxing and watching the kids play. After that, we stopped at the Dollar Tree for some shampoo and conditioner. Oh, yeah, and some MUCH NEEDED toothpaste! :> )

On the way home, we stopped at my sister's house for coffee and homemade crumb cake....mmmmmmmmm! We ended the day with a trip to the vet for little Ginseng to get her shots. OUCH!!

I am heading out for a bit, but I will post some pics when I get back! :> )

5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day! =0)

    Hope you have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Laura,

    I have a few minutes to blog because two men are at my house delivering our new refrigerator. It is taking them some time to figure out how to remove my old one and bring in the new because I have narrow pathway to the house and difficult doorways. They seem to be handling it okay. ☺

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Laura,
    How are you today? Sounds like you had a great day. I haven been on and off last few days. Been pretty busy. I just wanted to drop in and say hello. Blessings friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your prayers. I'm hoping tomorrow won't bring more pain after my root canal.

    If it does, I'll survive, but I won't like it.

    Sounds like you had a fine day.

    Take care

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!