Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Found Treasures

I went to The Salvation Army Thrift Store the other day and look what I found........cool, huh? And it was only $2.99. What a bargain! I have made it before in a regular pan but it always looks so blah. No blah shortbread will be coming from my kitchen again! lol

I LOVE shortbread, as does my M-I-L. With the holidays coming up, I wanted to make some special just for her. It will so pretty cut up into squares and nicely decorated. I think I will put it in a basket along with a tea cup and saucer, some flavored teas, and maybe even an infuser.

Oooops, perhaps I shouldn't have said that. She does check here from time to time! LOL

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, it looks like you scored some serious goodies!! I love your new layout, it always feel like HOME SWEET HOME to me!! <3 Missed you!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!