Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, September 4, 2009

BUSY, BUSY!!

After having spent the morning tackling Mt. Washmore, Mt. Dishmore, and Mt. Bakemore, I am going to try my hand at making a mess soap making. I am so EXCITED about this. I have wanted to make my own soap for the longest time, but have always been too afraid too busy to try it.

So, today, I am throwing up throwing caution to the wind, and jumping in head first with both feet!

Wish me luck Pray for me!

2 comments:

  1. Haha, you discovered the strikethrough code. Addicting isn't it?! :D

    Have a wonderful mess-free soapy adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow. Let us know how it turns out. Good luck to you.
    Have a great and safe holiday weekend.
    Bless you friend.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!