Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!


My walk today takes us back to 1935. This is a picture of my
mom and her siblings. I tried to make the picture bigger, but it was distorting the picture.

From left to right: Uncle Jimmy, Mom, and Aunt Mickey. All three of them passed away within
8 months of each other during 2004-2005.

I love and miss you all very much!

3 comments:

  1. What a great picture!! I just love pictures like that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's an awesome old photo! I clicked on it to see it up close. Isn't that odd that they all passed away in such a short time frame? Wow.

    Thanks for joining me on my walk today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fabulous picture. I can see why it is special to you. How unusual that they should die all at the same time. My sister made albums for me last year. One with all the old vintage pictures from my dad's parents and back and one with my moms. I could spend hours looking at those same pictures over and over.

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!