Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

What's On The Menu



Tonight's dinner on the farm:

Whole Chicken Crock-pot
(mine cooked in about 4 hours and they house smells AMAZING! Who needs a candle?)
Baked sweet potatoes
Vegetable (just not sure which one yet)

Dessert:
Amish Chewy Chocolate Chip Bars

(This menu is subject to change at any given moment!)

2 comments:

  1. Laura!

    I love the new picture you have heading your blog! Where is this? Did you take it? it is lovely!!! I also wanted to tell you how much I like the picture you selected for your profile/comment photo…the black and white of Goose Hill Farm.

    ♥Hope

    P.S. It seems like you use your crock-pot a lot...got any tips for me? I would like to use mine more, but really don't know how to.
    ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!