Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, September 25, 2009

Another Sad Day On The Farm - Goodbye, Sweet Princess

Today we said goodbye to our beloved, Paws. She was a loyal companion in our lives for 11 years. Now she is having a wonderful time jumping and running around in heaven chasing Mopey! :> )

There is so much I want to say but I lack the words. My head just feels all jumbled up inside. It is amazing how a little ball of fluff can just grab a hold of your heart and won't let it go!

Rest in peace, Princess Paws............you will be greatly missed!

WE LOVE YOU, SWEETIE!


4 comments:

  1. Oh I am so so sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear that. Hard days to cope with. We are facing one ourself. A dear friend of our family has passed on as well.

    Many blessings to you friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Renee! You are a sweet heart!

    Tiff, I saw that on THL. I left you a comment there. I am sorry to hear about your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! Paws looks so sweet in all of the pictures. I'm sorry she had to go, but it sounds like you have sweet memories of her and many years of them to look back on.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog even though I haven't been a loyal follower lately.

    I really like the work I'm doing. It seems that the lady I'm subbing for won't be back for a long time.

    I think she's going to quit, but she's getting everything out of the system that she can. Maybe she has an L&I claim...I don't know.

    They have given me one more hour of paid work (tutoring reading), I volunteer when I'm not working, and whenever something pops up, they ask me if I'll go help out & they pay me for that time. It's a permanent job with no benefits for now.

    I'm looking for something permanent, but I really like this school & everyone I've come in contact with. It's just too far from home to have such a split up daily schedule. That's why I just volunteer, I really can't keep driving home and I was getting really bored with reading for hours. I'm not much of a reader.

    Anyway, I do like this job, but I've applied for something closer to my home.

    Take care & be encouraged by friends and family while you mourn the loss of sweet Paws.
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!