Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

What I've Been Working On

Here are a couple of things I have been working on....................

This is our first batch of homemade cinnamon, apple, and oatmeal soap. It came out quite darker than I had anticipated, but it is wonderful! it makes my skin so smooth and it lathers up great! This has been mistaken for brownies, fudge, and beef jerky! ROFLOL!

Here I have been doing hand embroidery on some pillows that I am making to sell. Skippy and I will be opening up an on-line shop soon to supplement our income so I can continue to be a stay-at-homeschool-mom.

I just adore working with my hands. It is a love I got from my beloved mom!

3 comments:

  1. Hello Laura,

    I love embroidery on pillow cases; I have been meaning to do some…maybe as the days get shorter and colder…it’s a nice thought anyway. ☺

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love sitting by the wood stove doing some kind of needlework. It is so relaxing! :> )

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I suppose I have to ORDER some soap from you as you probably won't share the recipe. ;) God bless!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!