Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane

Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!

My walk today takes us back to the "I don't have a clue"time of my life! lol Literally, I really don't have ANY clue WHEN this picture was taken, but what I DO remember is that we were at Aunt Mickie and Uncle Ed's house in Cranford, NJ. Oh, how I LOVED going there! :> ) They are two of the most wonderful people you would ever want to meet.

I LOVE YOU, AUNT MICK & UNCLE ED!
MWUAH!


Missing from this picture are my cousins on my Uncle Jimmy's side. There are my three cousins on Aunt Micky's side; Bobby and Jimmy (twins) and Carol Ann. Then the eight of us; Ralph, Dawn, Richard, Victoria, Barbara, Christian, Laura, and Cathy.

Can you tell which one is me? :> )

7 comments:

  1. I love old family photos and seeing how everyone's changed. And just the memories they bring back. You guys look like you're having a good time.
    I love your music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the pic :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im doing the walk down memory lane today.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're the one in the very front center? Yes? No?

    Glad you went on my walk with me today!!! Yay! It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fun!

    Do you have more pictures of all of you together?

    I don't have many photos of my family at all. :(

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope, I personally, don't have that many pictures of us all together. However, I have sent out a request to my family for whatever pictures they could scan and e-mail me. One of the things I would like to do with Kiddo this year is a family tree. It sounds EXCITING! :> )

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!