Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Walk Down Memory Lane

Wednesday's Walk Down Memory Lane


Come for a walk with me down Memory Lane!
And if you have a "Memory Lane" post, head on over to Scottsville to join in on the fun!




My walk today takes us back 12 years (OMGosh!) to the summer 1997 when Kiddo was just three years old. He just LOVED the park. We could stay there for hours and just swing! I just love the expression on his face and they way he would bit those precious little lips of his.

That's my precious baby boy!

I YOU, KIDDO!


2 comments:

  1. Awwwwwwwww, don't you wish they could just stay that sweet little age? Course all the little phases along the way are great too, but boy do I miss those precious tiny years. =0)

    Glad you went for my walk with me today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet little boy!
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!