Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Coffee Recipes

Come visit me over at "Coffee with God" for some delicious hot and cold coffee recipes!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Headed to the kitchen for coffee..doug just made some..yes, it is almost 10pm.
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. So true-- I always say "Good Morning, Lord-- What can I do to please you to day?"

    God Bless,
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for dropping in Laura, I appreciate the prayers for little Abby and I know her family will to. I hope you are doing ok my friend, been on and off a lot, but trying to stay caught up. Lol! Have a great weekend and enjoy your holiday be safe, hope to catch up with you shortly...

    Blessings and Hugs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank for the link, have a very blessed and safe weekend, Hugs Barbara

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!