Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

My New Name

Yes, that's right folks, you heard it here first. I have a new self imposed name and it is..............................................
Mrs. Procrastination, but you can call me Mrs. P! Do I like this name? NOT IN THE LEAST, but it is so fitting right now! lol

For the past 2 weeks, the things that I should be doing everyday, like folding the laundry and weeding the garden amongst other things, have been pushed to the sidelines. It's lucky for all of you that I was not able to take pictures, OMWord......you would SCREAM! So, you can thank Kiddo for saving your eyes by taking the batteries out of my camera and putting them in the Wii remote.
Thank you, Kiddo!

Do I want to do these things right now? NOOOOOOOOOO, lol but I am. Time to get back to taking care of business!

6 comments:

  1. Don't worry about it Laura, we all need to take a break sometime. I figure the work will always be there. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there, I'm sure most of us have. But, then one day I suddenly wake up with a burst of energy and motivation, from who knows where, and get more accomplished than I ever thought I could in one day. Then I starting feeling a little better about myself and enjoy riding that wave until the p season hits again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 22, 2010

    For every time there is a season ... you can RELAX! I'm sure you'll get it all done - you will run out of sox and THEN you'll be motivated. LOL! That's what happens to me ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Take it easy dear one. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Giggles my friend, just remember This too shall pass, hugs and blessings, tomorrow will come, do it then, heehee

    ReplyDelete
  6. Laura,

    Sometimes through no choice of our own, God sends us signs to take a break from things. They will eventually get done but for now, take this time and do something that brings a smile to your face, something that brings you peace and once your restored, you'll pick that stuff up in no time flat.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!