Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Before and After Pics

Well, I have FINALLY found my before and after pics I wanted to post of when I cleaned out my laundry closet. Too may pics.....too little time! lol

I feel a lot better now when I do my laundry, not so overwhelmed! Look on the top shelf. Can you tell I have high hopes for eggs? lol

Do you have any before and after pics of problem areas you have tackled recently? If so, please share them with us by leaving a link in the comment section so we can come by and see what you've done! You just may have an organizational idea that someone has been looking for!


8 comments:

  1. Quite a difference Laura. Well done. Thanks for sharing your accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! Great job, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 10, 2010

    Looks fabulous Laura!! Great job! And yeppers, I have a laundry/pantry/catch all room that I need to redo this week. Will see if I can get it up on the blog when I'm done :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks good! Now would you like to come and do mine? lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. AnonymousJuly 11, 2010

    Great job! :) I organized mine recently too ... I can actually walk into it and out without tripping over anything ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, ladies~

    It's not really the way that I want it, but I am very limited with at the moment with what I can do. At least it's straightened up! WOOO HOOO!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    P.S. Cathy, I'm on my way! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm very impressed and inspired! Laundry room is on my list of things to hopefully do this week. The top of my dryer becomes such a catch-all and I want to get that under control. And then one side of my cabinet has stuff from when we probably moved in 15 years ago and I haven't even looked at it since!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW, it looks great! I could never post the before picture, I wouldn't have any more friends! LOL
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!