Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

PPFOC TUESDAY (Parents Praying For Others Children)




"PPFOC TUESDAY"
(Parents Praying For Others Children)

If you would like for us to pray for your child specifically by name in our prayer time, please either leave a comment or send us a message with your child's name and/or prayer request.

If you would like to join in "PPFOC Tuesday" with us, please feel free to grab a button and let us know you are participating by posting it on your blog.

God Bless!

A Parents Prayer
© Althea A. Anker

Thank you God for
The children of mine
Who teach me things
That blow my mind.
They entertain themselves
In the funniest ways.
I pray that the innocence
They possess never goes away.
I pray they will
Grow up and be smart,
And I pray that they will never grow apart.
I pray that they will call home
Whenever they are near a phone.
I pray that they never feel alone.
I hope they turn to YOU
Through guidance and prayer
And know that YOU and their parents
Will always be there.


4 comments:

  1. Please Pray for our daughter Tracy, thank you and may God bless you, hugs Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely will, my friend!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laura,

    I have to pray for our kids daily. They are under so much daily temptations just being in the world that it helps to lift them up and guard their hearts and minds daily.

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Laura,
    Beautiful prayer! Children so need our fervent prayers as the temptations out there are many.
    God bless you.
    Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!