Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, July 30, 2010

Dear Father

Dear Heavenly Father,

I am sitting here writing this letter with a heart full of thanksgiving, and praise for You, and a desire to tell You and the rest of the world, just how much I LOVE YOU!!

I LOVE YOU because You have been with me my entire life, through good times and bad.

I LOVE YOU because You have comforted me in times of great sorrow when I thought I would never be happy again.

I LOVE YOU because You have encouraged me in times when I have been down and felt that things couldn't possibly get any worse.

I LOVE YOU because You have filled my heart with joy by blessing me with a wonderful family.

I LOVE YOU because You have made me smile by sending me CRAZY blogger friends.

I LOVE YOU because You have given me a Godly husband who loves You, and his family with all of himself.

I LOVE YOU because You have shown Your trust in me by loaning us three beautiful angel babies.

I LOVE YOU because You loved me UNCONDITIONALLY even when I didn't love myself.

I LOVE YOU because You are a merciful and forgiving God and even though we may stray from our walk with You, You patiently wait for us to return. And when we do, You are there with Your loving arms outstretched, waiting to embrace us and welcome us back.

I LOVE YOU because YOU LOVED US so much, that you willingly gave your precious life on the cross for us!

Thank you, FATHER, for all that You have done for me!!

I LOVE YOU!

Your Daughter,
Laura

6 comments:

  1. Dear God, I love you too! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear God, I love you too! Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful letter to the Lord, Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God bless you my precious friend! Hoping you'll have a beautiful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura-I loved this letter to the Lord!
    Thank you for sharing!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen! I couldn't agree more.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!