Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Thankful Thursday

What am I thankful for? WHERE DO I START?!?!?!?!? There are so many things in my life that I am thankful for and it would be impossible, as well as time consuming, to list them all. So..........

Here is my list of the top 6 things that I am most thankful for:

  • God, our Heavenly Father - For his unconditional love and abundant grace and blessings he has bestowed upon me. I am rich beyond my wildest dreams!!!! Thank you, Jesus!

  • My DH of 23 years - I am thankful for your love of God and family. For your friendship, understanding, and forgiveness. For those late weekend nights watching 24 and eating popcorn, or just holding me when I cry, even if it's over something as crazy as fabric softener. For having the faith in me to homeschool Kiddo. I know it is a BIG financial hardship on us, but it is the best thing that we have ever done for him, and I thank you from the bottom of my heart for believing in us both.....You, Dah Maayaaan!!!!! Thank you for putting up with me all these years!

    I love you, My Skippy Man, with all my heart!

  • My 3 beautiful children - I have been very blessed to have Goose, Bean, and Kiddo in my life. Yes, at times, they drive me CRRRRAAAAZY, but I would NEVER trade them for anything in this world......THEY ARE MY LIFE! I have my faults, and I am in no way perfect. I have made my share of mistakes and I am sure I will continue to make more throughout my life. I haven't met anyone who doesn't. But how fortunate we are to have a loving Father who forgives our mistakes! I only hope that I have been as big a blessing in some way to them, as they have been such a tremendous blessing to me!

  • My family - although we are miles apart, scattered from NY to FL to TX to OR, we are never far from each other's hearts. Thank you for being there for me. I Love and Miss you all!

  • My Church family - They are the most caring, loving, friendly, compassionate group of the BEST people in the world. We are very lucky to be a part of the family of God!

  • My Friends - Whenever I need an ear to vent, someone to watch my guy, or even just a place of "refuge" you guys are always there for me. Oh yea, and to YOU KNOW WHO ~~Even when I call and say need to borrow that can of refried pinto beans or a can of tomato sauce, I can always count on your answer to be the same every time.................................."YES, NOW GET YOURSELF OVER HERE AND GET THEM OUT OF THE PANTRY YOURSELF!!!" lol
What are YOU thankful for today?

5 comments:

  1. AnonymousJuly 29, 2010

    Hey aren't you early! ;)
    What a lovely list... I don't think I could top it ... you have MUCHO to be thankful for.. God bless you MORE today. Love you Sis!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What more can a girl ask for, Laura?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great list! We don't have to look far to find things that bless us, do we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise God and amen, what lovely things to be thankful for, I love it, and I too praise God for raining down his blessings on us, stop by and see what I am thankful for on the Thankful Thursday, hugs my friend

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful things to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!