Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, July 26, 2010

Kiddo Update

Today has been a day for doctor visits. Kiddo and I had one this morning, and now we are waiting at the library while my sister is at hers.

I want to thank all of you who were praying for Kiddo this morning. Your prayers are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

When we arrived at the doctors this morning, they took Kiddo's vital signs and his blood pressure was 110/70 and his heart rate was 80. What a difference from 38 last week! Our doctor odered an EKG that was done right there in the office. When it was finished, Doctor Jeff read the results and said that everything looked fine. PRAISE GOD! However, just to be on the safe side, he wants us to follow up with the Pediatric Cardiologist at UVA.

I was talking with two very dear friends this morning who both said they had a peace about all of this. I feel the same way. I don't feel worried because I know that my GOD IS IN CONTROL and He has a plan.

I know that whatever the outcome may be, GOD WILL BE UPLIFTED AND GLORIFIED!!

4 comments:

  1. So happy to hear that your son is okay :) We've been going through some scary things with my little man lately (major GI issues). Very scary when your kids are sick. I'd rather it be me.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy to hear that the doctor visit went well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praising Him with you!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!