Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, July 9, 2010

Town Folks I Love To Visit

These are NOT ALL of my bloggy friends I love to visit. Some of them don't have buttons so I didn't include them in this post!










Just Be Frugal






Tales of the TCKK Family


Arise 2 Write




Jump on over to Scottsville!




BenMakesTen






Jump on over to Scottsville!




Like a Warm Cup of Coffee


Counting My Pennies and My Blessings






Life: Be In It!




FAW











Aspiring Homemaker




AGMinistries








5 comments:

  1. Well, you have quite a number of lovely town-folk. Blessings to you Laura.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't listed them all. Some don't have buttons! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. AnonymousJuly 13, 2010

    Thank you for including me my sweet friend! Looking forward to checking out the others...you know I am a blog addict lol!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you're saying, Stephanie! lol

    If any of you, my friends, have blog buttons that I did not include here, please let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a button. :( Maybe it's not working??

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!