Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, July 12, 2010

From Eggs to Pot Pie

While I was chasing one of our laying hens for over an hour this morning, trying to get her into the run with the rest of her sisters, I had my first "chicken pot pie" thought.

It was JUST A THOUGHT, okay?

But worry not, that thought was fast and fleeting. My wanting for eggs, far outweighs my wanting for chicken pot pie!


:> )

4 comments:

  1. Oh Laura I loved that post. How funny. The pot pie does look really good. I so wish I had some ladies I could chase around. I enjoyed my visit her. I'll have to come by again.
    Have a Blessed Week,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura I loved that post. How funny. The pot pie does look really good. I so wish I had some ladies I could chase around. I enjoyed my visit her. I'll have to come by again.
    Have a Blessed Week,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chicken pot pie! Maybe I will make one tomorrow night for dinner! LOL
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother calls his hens "The Ladies" too. I thought that was so funny when I heard him say that.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!