Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Monday, July 12, 2010

From Eggs to Pot Pie

While I was chasing one of our laying hens for over an hour this morning, trying to get her into the run with the rest of her sisters, I had my first "chicken pot pie" thought.

It was JUST A THOUGHT, okay?

But worry not, that thought was fast and fleeting. My wanting for eggs, far outweighs my wanting for chicken pot pie!


:> )

4 comments:

  1. Oh Laura I loved that post. How funny. The pot pie does look really good. I so wish I had some ladies I could chase around. I enjoyed my visit her. I'll have to come by again.
    Have a Blessed Week,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Laura I loved that post. How funny. The pot pie does look really good. I so wish I had some ladies I could chase around. I enjoyed my visit her. I'll have to come by again.
    Have a Blessed Week,
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love chicken pot pie! Maybe I will make one tomorrow night for dinner! LOL
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. My brother calls his hens "The Ladies" too. I thought that was so funny when I heard him say that.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!