Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Snow Storm 2010 Pics

In my Snow Storm 2010 post the other day, I said that I couldn't upload my pics to photobucket and that it was probably from everyone trying to upload all those snow pics at the same time. Well, come to find out it WASN'T photobucket, it was ME! I have exceeded my storage capacity! LOL! I know Renee is out there right now ROFLOL! because I now have to open a THIRD photobucket account. SHEESH.....I didn't realize I had THAT many pics! lol

Anyway, here are some pics from our big snow...............

Let it snow, let it snow, LET IT SNOW!!!
One of my FAVORITE things to do is to go for a walk with my
Lord and Savior

at night during a snow fall

My friend's mailbox
WOW! Look at all that fluffy white stuff!
The front door
I stood in the doorway like a loving wife, cheering on My Skippy Man, while he
QUICKLY

shoveled his
ESCAPE ROUTE!
lol
See across the back yard at our neighbor's pool?
Look how far it came up the side

My poor raised beds!

The day after the snow, my friend had shoveled this path from her back door to ours. Her husband noticed what she was doing an thought she was clearing a way for their cat to go out and play. "Little does he know, but I am shoveling my escape route to your house," she said,
"MY BROTHER-IN-LAW IS STUCK HERE WITH US!"
ROFLOL!


Aaaaahhhh.....what is that shiny thing in the sky? lol

The creek by our house
Our neighbor who does NOT know how to drive in the snow, blocked the
ONLY WAY

in and out of our development!
A back road
GOD'S HANDIWORK!
:> )

9 comments:

  1. Wow! Those are some beautiful pictures. That's a lot of snow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, awesome pics! So glad to find your fun blog tonight. I am following & look forard to visiting you again!
    Joyfully,
    Wylie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Laura! But I'm still tired of the snow! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW, you sure did get a lot of snow. We have been missing most of it and we live in New England!!!
    Today we only got about two inches!
    The pictures are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Thanks for sharing - ah 4 wheel drive - a great way to get stuck! :) LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some of the most gorgeous snow pictures I've seen in a long time. And to think you live in them. The creek is soooooo pretty.

    I always love blue sky and the sun with snow on the ground & trees.

    Enjoy it!

    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that is allot of snow. The pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, breathtaking isn't it. Much more beautiful to look at than shovel through though. Your pictures are AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Goodness, you have tonnes of the stuff, much more than we had. Stay safe and warm everybody. Time for a hot chocolate, maybe!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!