Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Friday, February 5, 2010

Sing With Me

(PLEASE PAUSE MY MUSIC PLAYLIST ON OUR RIGHT SIDEBAR BEFORE VIEWING VIDEOS!
THANK YOU! :> )


Please PRAISE THE LORD along with me today. I hope these music videos bless you today as much as they have me!









3 comments:

  1. AWESOME! I love music!!

    Thank you for all your sweet comments on both my blogs. You are truly a blessing. I am thankful GOD brought you into my life.

    Hugs, prayers, and blessings,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, you have a good collection of songs here to lift you up. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love Fernando! I haven't listened to his music in a while. These worship songs are just breathtaking! Whew...

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!