Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, February 19, 2010

Dear. . . . . .

To the Makers of the Belgian Chocolate Covered Mini Cream Puffs:

I feel that I must write to you and speak out for all the women in this world who love your cream puffs. It was bad enough that this evening, I had to "quick defrost" the container I had in my freezer to get to these delectable morsels in a hurry, but to then find out that not only was I
SHORTED ONE PUFF, but to top it off all off, one of them didn't even have ANY CREAM in it! HOW, I ask you, DID THIS HAPPEN? This is just sooooooo wrong on soooooooo many levels!

PLEASE do
NOT let this travesty happen again!

Sincerely,
PMS'ing in VA!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!