Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Our Fur-Babies

Good morning, everyone! Over the years we have had some WONDERFUL fur babies. Some are still with us, some have passed on, and one has disappeared. But nonetheless, they will all be a part of our lives forever and will always have a special place in our hearts.

I would like you to meet our other precious children.........

Our Fur-Babies
Paws driving C's jeep
This is my girl, Paws......she was the BEST doggone dog in the whole world!!! We had her for 10 years before she passed away this fall. She was a loving and loyal sweetheart who loved to lay outside under the trees in the shade, while the breeze blew gently on her face.

This is Grandma's girl, Bailey aka Boo Boos aka Miss B! She is soooo adorable!!!! Just look at that face! She is such a lover of people and loves to give and receive kisses, especially from Grandma!! She LOVES to get special treats whenever she comes over for a visit. Her favorites are carrots and apples. Can you believe that? When I am chopping something in the kitchen, she can tell the difference between me chopping vegetables and carrots. She hears that and she comes RUUUUUUNNING into the kitchen! LOL These are my boys; Mopey, who passed away this summer, Rascal, and Simba. We found them in our shed back in '05 shortly after they were born. Their mother left them so we took them in and bottle-fed them 24/7 until they were old enough to eat solid food. They are hysterically funny to watch. They ALL sleep somewhere on ME every night.

And then there is our other boy, Larry. Larry adopted US! My daughter's were on their way home one day and got to the corner here by our house where this white cat jumped out into the road. Goose thought she hit him and went back to check on him. When she opened the door to get out....he jumped in. He started purring and lovin' on both the girls. They brought him home to feed him and make sure he was ok. He took up residence at our home until one day, he just disappeared! And then there is my precious little Princess. Kitty (my reading, sleeping, dishwashing, cooking, laundry doing, shoulder sitting, sweet tea making, sewing buddy). Bean was at her friend's house two years ago for a swimming party. The boy hosting the party said they had found a bunch of abandoned kittens. Bean, coming from an animal loving home, couldn't resist. Poor thing....she was so malnourished and so tiny. (Kitty, that is, not Bean! ) lol Well, as you can see, she is still tiny, but she is happy, and along with her brothers-in-crime, are in a loving home. While we were trying to come up with the perfect name for her, we called her Kitty......It stuck! LOL!

And finally, we have the newest member of our family...Mugsey, aka Mug Bug aka
THE MUGSINATOR! He is so stinkin' adorable! He LOVES to sleep with his daddy, rather I should say, he LOVES to sleep ON his daddy's.......head! Mug Bug is a nut when it comes to playing with his toys. Even the ones that are "indestructible" can be pulled apart by this precious thing! lol

Do you have any fur-babies that you would like for us to meet? If you do, please come back and leave a link so we can meet your precious ones!




MckLinky Blog Hop

13 comments:

  1. Laura,

    Thanks for stopping by and visiting me today. I wanted to take the opportunity to come on back because I felt the need to be a follower of yours.

    I've seen you in my passings by with so many other bloggers we have in common and had to stop by here. My you do have quite a furry collection.

    I have to say that even though I favor cats, MugBug is so darn cute! Love that face!

    I hope you decided to become part of my family soon and hope that we will bless one anothers day!

    Love and Hugs ~ Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your furry friends are adorable, especially that little ball of fur. New Friday Follower.

    Angela
    http://nepastealsanddeals.blogspot.com/
    and
    http://debatethisponderthat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Friday Follow

    Im a new follower

    stop by and check out my giveaway

    http://mavericksmommy.blogspot.com/2010/02/first-ever-giveaway-movie-and-playing.html

    Mavericks Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE that saying from Temple Grandin! I have a 5yo son with Classic Autism..and I sometimes wonder what he would be like if he was not autistic. He is the sweetest, smartest little guy...and I love him the way he is. Sure, life would be a little easier for him..but he is so happy, that I sometimes wonder what his personality would be like...without the Autism. He is an incredible little man :)

    Visiting from "Friday Follow"..I'm your newest follower! Love for you to come visit me!

    Have a great weekend!
    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't FF great? I'm a new follower and would love it if you would follow back! Check me out at 'AGalNeeds...' Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, your critters are all so cute...but Mugsey stole my heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there.
    Love the fur babies!
    Stopping by from FF to say hello!
    Have a great weekend!

    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/02/sex-addiction-whats-next-shopping-chocolate-and-baseball-addictions/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your blog, and love the background music!

    Happy Friday Follow! I am a new follower and look forward to coming back soon and reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  9. First off I was stopping by from harriets comment challenge but I have to say - they are so adorable that that last picture is so precous! I do post about my Ginger and shes in my posts sometimes - think she was in the one I wrote today! shes an old girl now!
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey sweetheart! I'm in love with your Border Collie! So beautiful! How have you been friend?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for linking up with Friday Follow! I am now your blog follower. It is a pleasure to meet ya and have a great week!

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your furbabies! They are all so sweet looking. I especially love the last little fella'

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!