Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Heading Out

Oh, no.....another food post! lol

We are heading out in a bit to have lunch with our daughter, Goose and her husband, Tang. We haven't seen them for awhile due to the snow and miss them so much!

Since we are all trying to eat healthier these days, we opted to get SUBWAY for lunch instead of going to a "fast food" place. I love SUBWAY so this is an extra special treat for me! My favorite is the Chicken Teryaki with onion sauce. OMword! SCRUMPDILLYICIOUS! :> )

When I get back, I have some pics to share with you from our "Day Out" yesterday. We had such a great time!

Have a great day and I'll see you later!!

5 comments:

  1. passing this along,
    I will no longer be using yahoo messenger at all. I took it off, and I logged off of yahoo mail.
    I also will no longer be using my cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get the chicken T sandwich at Subway!! My favorate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great place to lunch.
    I really do like subway. I get a veggie one. I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Subway is my fav!! Chicken Bacon Ranch is yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura: What a fum day out for you--that Skippy is a keeper!

    This looks like the Amish market we buy supplies at, in Arthur, IL.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!