Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Happy Birthday, Goose


"I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth!"
3 John 1:4

I am sending out lots of ♥ and ((((HUGS)))) today to my beautiful daughter, Goose, as she celebrates her 23rd birthday. Today, and every day, I THANK GOD for bestowing such a precious gift upon us..........YOU!



HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!
I LOVE YOU WITH
ALL MY
!

You're A Blessing
Before you were born
I’d never have guessed
Such a wonderful daughter
That I would be blessed

When you were little
I’d watch you play
You’d smile at me
In your own cute way

My heart would fill
With my love for you
Without you I’d wonder
What would I do

And as you grew up
I watched you with pride
Happy was I
With you at my side

To me a blessing
You will always be
So much I love you
I hope this you see

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! Hope it's great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura,

    What a beautiful Birthday blessing!! LOVE IT!

    Hugs, andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy BD to Goose!

    23 is a great age: young enough to not have wrinkles yet, old enough to have gained some wisdom. Blessings on you, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Laura, this is beautiful May your daughter have a blessed birthday. Blessings to you and thank you for your continued support of me. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!