Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

365 Ways.............


In our challenge today, we are to "Carve your initials and his into the wood work by the phone stand. You can fill it up with plastic wood when you plan to move."

YEAH RIGHT! Not likely to happen here, SOOOOOOOOOOOO, I thought of something that I could do and I wouldn't even have to use a sharp utensil! lol

To carve or write your own initials into SOMETHING, go check out all the cool things that Image Chef has to offer!

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

"I LOVE MY SKIPPY MAN!!"
:> )

****Please note that NO trees were harmed in ANY WAY for the purpose of this post!****


8 comments:

  1. Blessings and hugs,
    andrea

    PS:Stay warm!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been doing my 365. Your idea is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a great day. I will have to check that site out. Lol. Thanks for sharing. Hows your reading going by the way? Have fun in the Lord and have a super great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a good solution. I was thinking of getting a piece of wood from the yard, carving on it, and giving it to my dear.
    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, sweet Hope~

    That is such a wonderful idea. I may take a piece of wood for the fire and perhaps burn our initials into it. I can use the poker from the stove! lol

    I'm so glad you stopped by, sweet friend!! :> ) I MISS YOU BUNCHES!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool thing you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, Cathy.....please come and join us! :> )

    ReplyDelete
  8. No trees were harmed... Laughing out loud!

    I loved this idea. I went there and wrote our name in sand since I had a choice. The beach is a special spot for us.

    Thanks again for the great idea!

    Love,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!