Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, November 17, 2011

WOW!!!!

Yesterday, G-Girl and I sang at our church's senior luncheon, JOY (Just Older Youth).  It was their Thanksgiving dinner and it was DELICIOUS!  We really enjoy going.....everyone has such a good time. As you can see, it was filling up pretty fast.


Before we sang, I had the AWESOME privilege to meet a precious lady by the name of Margo.  She is German, and reminded me so much of Nanny, my dad's mom, who was Norwegian.  She has worked for the State Department, sings in the church choir, has children, grandchildren, and great-grandchildren.  She also speaks 5 different languages.


Oh.....and did I mention she is 105 1/2?  Yup, you read it right....she is  105 1/2.  Isn't she just BEAUTIFUL?  When asked what her secret is, she says she doesn't eat potatoes or butter.  Oh, I wish I had her will-power!

God bless you, Margo.......you are 
AMAZING!

4 comments:

  1. Just Older Youth!! Precious.
    what a priviledge to meet someone like Margo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe she's allergic. :) I don't eat alot of things for that reason. :) LOL!
    She looks lovely. I'm glad you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I can't imagine being 105 but I would love to know what it's like :) That is truly amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can only imagine the wisdom and the tales this remarkable little woman could tell. She is most amazingly beautiful.

    Wow!!! 105 and a half....remarkable!

    Sounds like ya'll have a successful luncheon.

    God bless and have a delightful weekend sweetie!!!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!