Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Homemade Christmas And Etsy

This Christmas, we are making just about all of our gifts for friends and family.  To me, there is nothing that says "I LOVE YOU" like something made with your hands and from your heart!

We enjoyed a quiet evening last night, sitting together as a family, getting a jump on the gifts and getting some things ready to put in our Etsy store.
 

It was very relaxing and a lot of fun.....well, at least for ME it was 


I like being able to spend some time with my two favorite men and it did my heart good to see them having some special father-and-son time as well.  My guys sure know how to handle foam paint brushes and a can of stain!  WOO HOO!


It was so much fun, even Kitty wanted in on the action!  lol


8 comments:

  1. This post makes me smile. You one of the sweetest gals I know....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you so much!!
    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laura!

    Your blog looks wonderful!

    It looks like you are having fun.

    I see a lot of people having an Etsy store. Is it easy to set up one? Does it cost much? Do you have to have a business license?

    I am so excited about the holiday season.

    Happy Holidays!

    ~Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are done, we have 4 well 3 in freezer,the one yesterday is still at meat market getting cut up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to show you a wreath that I shared on THL using decorated clothespins. These are so cute.
    God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wondeful! I'm so happy that you're doing an Etsy store!! Love the kitty photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well I am going to have to stop over and check out your Etsy shop.
    I just bought some clothespins to use for Christmas. I don't think I will have time to paint them.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!