Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

When There's No Tomorrow

 "For godly grief produces a repentance that leads to salvation without regret, whereas worldly grief produces death!"
2 Corinthians 7:10 


Should God take you today, have you accomplished everything that you wanted to, needed to? Have you said all the things that needed to be said to those you love?  I would LOVE to say that I don't have any regrets, but then I would be lying.  There are things that I wish that I would have said to the people in my life that have passed on before me, but unfortunately, I will not have that chance and that weighs heavy on my heart.

I can't do anything about what has happened or what has not happened in the past, but I can do something about what will happen in the future.  I WILL put God first and foremost in my life.  I  WILL have a closer relationship with Him.  I WILL be more deligent in spreading the word of God and witnessing to others.  I WILL make it a point to tell my family, as much as I can, how much I love them and how much they mean to me.  I WILL be the best wife/mother/sister/aunt/friend that I can be.


When God decides that my time on this earth is through, I want to have a clean heart, empty of regret, but overflowing with love for my Lord and Savior, so I can then bow down before my God and praise His precious, holy name!

Photobucket



4 comments:

  1. Wonderful post, Laura. We can't accomplish anything if our minds are in the past, sorrowful over something we did or didn't do. God doesn't want us to be there. He has important work for us to do in the here and now. I'm so thankful for his love and mercy and forgiveness.
    Beautiful picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way. I know I'd spend more time with people and less on tasks, especially cleaning house--HA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen! We need to keep the faith daily and when God calls us home we will be able to hear those wonderful words. "Well done, My faithful servant"

    Take care and have a nice day :-)

    Thanks for your recent comment on My Blog

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!