Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, November 13, 2011

Scripture & A Snapshot


I am linking up today with Katie Lloyd Photography for "Scripture & A Snapshot."  If  you would like to participate . . . . .

1.  Select a photo

2.  Add a scripture to it

3.  Put the Scripture & A Snapshot button in your post

4.  Visit Katie Lloyd Photography by clicking HERE and add your link to your POST!







9 comments:

  1. Great verse for the photo. :) The details in the cat are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this kitty lapping at the water! What a great photograph and scripture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! :) Love the kitty and the blessing of His Word. :) Very appropo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have one or had one of our Sylvie drinking water too...she had her tongue sticking out like it was on purpose. so cute! I love cats!! My post went up late last night...I emailed the link to Katie but I guess she never got it up for me and I couldn't put it up early because there was no post for it yet.

    love you~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Of course I had to stop by and meet the kitty :) Great shot! Thanks for sharing, Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great verse goes so well with your photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful photo for a great verse!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You picked a great verse for that photo! I'm enjoying your background music too :)
    Blessings,
    Marcia

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great photo and message! Thanks for this.

    God bless!
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!