Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Scripture & A Snapshot


I am linking up today with Katie Lloyd Photography for "Scripture & A Snapshot."  If  you would like to participate . . . . .

1.  Select a photo

2.  Add a scripture to it

3.  Put the Scripture & A Snapshot button in your post

4.  Visit Katie Lloyd Photography by clicking HERE and add your link to your POST!









5 comments:

  1. Always trust! Beautiful photo and wonderful blog. It is just adorable. You are very busy! Thanks for dropping by my place. I am so grateful I stopped by yours! Blessing to you. Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't get over how pretty this picture is! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. You must have been very patient to get that photo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the butterfly and the scripture you chose!!! How do you get the other people doing it to show up on your blog? Not that I want all that on mine but just curious...

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!