Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits Recipe

I don't know about you, but I just LOVE me some Red Lobster's Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Hey, isn't that the real reason you go there too?  If we could afford to go, we would, but since it is rather expensive to take our family, we opted for the next best thing.....HOMEMADE!!!

We have been making these biscuits for quite some time and everyone just goes nuts when we do.  They are delicious and much cheaper then actually having to go to the restaurant to get them! 

For this recipe, you will need:

2 cups Bisquick  mix (for my homemade Bisquick mix, click HERE
2/3 cup milk
1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/4 cup butter
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning

Preheat oven 400* degrees. Combine Bisquick, buttermilk and cheese. Mix until well combined. Divide dough into 12 equal portions (about 3 tbsp) and spoon onto sprayed pan. Flatten each biscuit slightly. Bake 18-20 minutes. Combine butter and Old Bay Seasoning.  Heat mixture in microwave 30 seconds, then brush a light coating over tops of biscuits.

ENJOY!



3 comments:

  1. Yep,,,I eat the biscuits and then bring home the meal I order because I'm full by the time I get it. I love making this recipe.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!