Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Farm T.V. Episode 2


7 comments:

  1. Hi, Laura~
    They didn't want to go outside, did they?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Laura, The chickens are so cute! Was it snowing!!! Come on over, I'm having a give a way!! You may want to win the note cards! I just read your last post...I sell cards and I should use them more! LOL
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS I love your new header!!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Laura!
    Enjoy your day.
    Blessings and hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a blog award for you at Arise 2 Write. It is the second post down.

    I have a prayer request at All Gods Creatures.

    Hugs,
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those chickens! Blessings.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!