Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, January 10, 2011

The Simple Woman's Daybook


I want to thank Peggy for hosting The Simple Woman's Daybook. If you would like to participate in this meme or just stop by and read the posts of some of those that are participating, please click on the picture link below!

FOR TODAY... January 10, 2011

Outside my window... it is overcast. We are expecting snow, but how much has not yet been determined

I am thinking... about how cold I am and that I just can't seem to get warm! :> (

I am thankful for...
at least being able to sit right next to the wood stove! lol

From the Learning Rooms...
we are starting our Consumer Math section today. We will be studying time management and learn how to budget our time

I am wearing... pajamas, slippers, a blanket and my cats and dog

I am reading...
blogs this morning

I am hoping... for SNOW! I know, I'm freezing and yet I want snow. CRAZY, but I love snow!

On my mind… the salvation of all my family members

From the kitchen..
today, I need to remember to take the roast out for dinner. I think I'll go do that now.......BRB

I am creating... lots of ideas in my head. Now, if I could actually get them down on paper!

I am hearing...
the ceiling fan, my computer, birds chirping, and Kiddo in the other room playing some kind of music! lol

Noticing that…
Kiddo is in desperate need of a haircut! lol

Around the house...
I really need to dust, however this is something I truly HATE to do and will put it off as long as I possibly can

One of my favorite things...
is burning scented candles. Apple pie, hazelnut, mulled cider, and pumpkin pie are my favorites

A Scripture thought...
"A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the bones!" Proverbs 17:22

A few plans for the rest of the week...
clean the chicken house, load up on kindling for the wood stove, clean out the van and take pictures for Craig's List, set started on some sewing and embroidery work that didn't get started last week

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Andrea and I at a Beth Moore conference in September!
It was AWESOME!

Have a great Monday!

2 comments:

  1. That was nice! You have a busy day and I chuckled when you took the roast out!
    xxoo
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!