Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Changin' It Up A Little

I have been thinking a LOT about Mom and Dad lately. Both of them have been PROMOTED TO GLORY; Dad back in 1990 and Mom in 2004. It seems like just yesterday that they were sitting in the kitchen having coffee. They loved to have a good time with family and friends. They were both a HOOT and I loved to hear them laugh! :> )

One memory I have about my parents was their love for music. They both played the piano and the organ and both had voices like an angel. They also enjoyed a wide variety of music.

So, in memory of my parents, I thought it would be nice to change up my playlist a little and take a trip down memory lane with some of my parents favorites!

So....here you go, Mom and Dad....these are for you!

WE MISS AND LOVE YOU BOTH VERY MUCH!

Ralph, Dawn, Richard, Barbara, Chris, Cathy, and

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet words of love about
    your parents. I miss mine as
    well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura thank you for sharing that precious memory of your parents. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful photo, Laura, what a fabulous wedding dress. What are the flowers? And have you inherited your parents' singing/musical talents?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beaufiul photos Laura and I enjoyed your post.Thank you for sharing your precious memories
    I miss my parents so much too and my mother passed away when she was young at 56.
    Have a wondeful weekend.
    Blessings and hugs.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!