Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

A Beautiful Gift

Normally, the fire goes out during the night and we wake up to a cold house, so the first thing I do when I get up is get the wood stove going. But this morning, My Skippy Man gave me a beautiful gift.......


a rip-roaring fire and a warm & toasty home!

Thank you, My Skippy Man.....

I LOVE YOU!

5 comments:

  1. oh, that's nice!

    the lodge is so cold in the mornings too! we wait until my hubs gets up to start the wood stove...too bad it doesn't burn all through the night!

    God bless~

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so sweet! I love your background, did you do that yourself? I don't see any marking of who you would have used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for visiting our blog! it's nice to meet you too! :) please try again to follow along and let me know if you can't...i may need to investigate the cause.

    just wondering, what else can i cook on the wood stove??

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's me again...so sorry to bother you!!

    many of my followers are not receiving updates of my latest posts on their dashboards for some reason. if you would please take a minute a copy and paste my url in the "add manage" section of your blogger dashboard i would greatly appreciate it!! let me know if you have any problems or questions! my last post was called "rabbit stew."
    http://mountainmamablog.blogspot.coom

    thanks and God bless~

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!