Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Herding Cats

(PLEASE SCROLL DOWN ON THE RIGHT SIDEBAR AND PAUSE MY PLAYLIST BEFORE VIEWING VIDEO....THANK YOU!)

Dear A,

You don't know this, but today, you made sweet hubby give out a big ole' belly chuckle, and all it took was the mere mention of your blog name.

So, in appreciation of you making My Skippy Man snort......I thought you might like to see the reason why. . . . .



THANK YOU!

6 comments:

  1. That is WAY TOO FUNNY, Laura!! I e-mailed it to a few friends of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Melanie~

    I didn't understand why Skippy was chuckling....but I do now!

    I LOVE IT!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so funny! Thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just so funny Laura and thank you for sharing!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can not believe he knew where herding cats came from. I didn't even know that! My hubby came from a farming family and they have a lot of funny sayings... I always assumed that "herding cats" was just one of them... until I got your email. I called Allen in to see your post and he died laughing and was quite impressed with Dave's knowledge. He must be a football fan, too? Anyway, we all had a great old chuckle and Brianna said she was going to put that on Allen's blog.

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!