Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Happy Birthday, Kiddo!

Seventeen years ago today, God blessed me with my precious baby boy. You bring so much joy and happiness into my life. I couldn't have asked for a better son. God made you the way you are.....PERFECT!

Kiddo, you have been a constant joy in my life and I ♥ you with all my heart! Thank you, sweet Lord, for my amazing boy!

Scrapbooking at WiddlyTinks.com

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KIDDO!

I YOU!!

5 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your fabulous young man!

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to a sweet looking young man, he always has a smile in your pictures Laura and makes me want to smile too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very Happy Birthday to Kiddo!
    Hope he has a fantastic day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday to Kiddo! Wow! I remember I greeted him last year. It was like yesterday.

    Hope he has a more wonderful year. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very Happy Birthday to Kiddo! I hope he has a wonderful day!! Just love his smile!
    Have a great rest of the week Laura.
    Blessings and hugs

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!