Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, February 21, 2011

LEAVE MY RUBBERS ALONE!!!!


I am tired of having to search all over for my rubber kitchen sink mats. I either can't find them period, or I find them in the bathroom in the tub, or alongside the toilet. I have asked WHY they keep being moved and the response I get is, "I don't like them!"

So, all I have to say is this:

"LEAVE MY RUBBERS ALONE!!!! If you are NOT the one who does the dishes, you DO NOT get to decide whether or not there should be a rubber mat on the bottom of the kitchen sink!"

Can I get an AMEN?

8 comments:

  1. Amen Sister!!!

    I give the same response to why we are having a particular dish for dinner! If I have to make dinner it will be what I like!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry, but did you say this is happening in YOUR kitchen?

    If that be the case then it matters not what this/these other person/people think.

    Leave Laurs's sink rubbers where you found them. When you get your own kitchen you can decide what happens therein.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny! I don't know why your family would be moving them. Maybe it's a visual distraction or it gets in the way when they want to do experiments or something.

    Too funny!
    Nannette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Laura - I'm so sorry - but I would call them sink cushions or something instead of that "r" word as you will possibly get lots of peeps hitting your blog .... :) LOL!
    I hope they stay put.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have to say this is one in the category of things that I end up shaking my head over and saying... "Why?" and trust me, girl, there are A LOT of those in our house.

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  6. ROTFL!!!!
    Oh honey...that's too funny!
    I can SO identify!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!