Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, January 20, 2020

A Heating Pad & A Blanket

Yesterday morning I woke up with a pulled muscle on the right side of my neck. I didn't do much of anything except sit with a heating pad on, watch tv, fold laundry and do some sewing.
This blanket I was fixing belonged to my Mom.  We heat solely with wood here on the farm so the house is usually on the chilly side.  I keep blankets on the couch at all times be ause I am ways cold, even during the summer.
Our newest furbaby, Trexie, is a puppy still and even though she has done really well, she is still in the "chewing" mode.  I am praying this ends soon.   We've never had a puppy before so this kind of behavior is new to us.

Well, time for me to get back to my mending, these holes won't dress themselves!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!