Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, January 23, 2020

BRRR

Last night I didn't hear my alarm to check the wood stove go off and it went out.  It was only 21* this morning by the time I got up and was a tad chilly in the house and I was down to my last three pieces of wood.
Kiddo and I brought in a load of wood, making sure to get a few big pieces so I wouldn't have to load it as much, allowing it to burn longer.
I am so glad I was able to get it roaring.  After about an hour it was hot enough to add a bigger piece, making the living room was nice and cozy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!