Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Thursday, January 23, 2020

BRRR

Last night I didn't hear my alarm to check the wood stove go off and it went out.  It was only 21* this morning by the time I got up and was a tad chilly in the house and I was down to my last three pieces of wood.
Kiddo and I brought in a load of wood, making sure to get a few big pieces so I wouldn't have to load it as much, allowing it to burn longer.
I am so glad I was able to get it roaring.  After about an hour it was hot enough to add a bigger piece, making the living room was nice and cozy again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!