Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Weathering Any Storm

This photo is of two of my dearest friends taken down by the lake near their home several years ago. When I was editing this shot, something made me put it in black and white, add some highlights, high definition and an ominous sky. I wondered for a good while why I had felt the need to do that. Then I saw it. These two have weathered through many a storm together, but their strong faith and love of God has brought them through each and every one, safely to the other side. They know that with putting Him first in their lives and marriage, there is NOTHING they can't get through or accomplish together! 💕

 "A person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken!" 
~Ecclesiastes 4:12~

Love you both to God and back! ❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!