Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

TIME FOR A CHANGE

Good evening, friends!  This past year has been a rough one with so much loss on many levels and so much else happening as well. After all this, I have decided that I will be changing the name of my blog - new year, new beginnings.

If you would like to continue to follow me, please comment below or send me a private message and I will definitely let you know what my new web address will be. I will continue to blog under Goose Hill Farm until Saturday, January 25th.

Thank you so much and God bless!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!