Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

❤

Tuesday, January 21, 2020

TIME FOR A CHANGE

Good evening, friends!  This past year has been a rough one with so much loss on many levels and so much else happening as well. After all this, I have decided that I will be changing the name of my blog - new year, new beginnings.

If you would like to continue to follow me, please comment below or send me a private message and I will definitely let you know what my new web address will be. I will continue to blog under Goose Hill Farm until Saturday, January 25th.

Thank you so much and God bless!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!