Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

My First Order

I just love to make homemade gifts for people whenever I can, to me it is so much more personal, is one of a kind, crafted with love and just plain fun.

I used to sell items on eBay and also had an etsy store, but life happened and both of those things ceased.  Circumstances are different now so it's time to get back to doing things I love, which is making handmade/homemade things.

Yesterday I packaged and shipped out my very first notecard order.  All pictures on these notecards have been taken by me and will be available in my etsy store as well as on my upcoming website. 

We will have an assortment of items and all of them will be homemade/handmade. 

This is our "DAISIES ARE MINE" notecard set.  This set was inspired by one of my dearest and best friends, my BEAUTIFUL Daisy. This set comes with 4 different daisy/barn photos.

These photos were taken out in our side yard on the farm.

It was a gorgeous, sunny afternoon with a gentle breeze blowing.
One of those days where you just want to stay outside and just soak in all the warmth from the sun.

I love photography and will be having more photo notecards available very soon.  

Thank you so much for stopping by.  I pray your day will be peaceful, joyfull and filled with unexpected blessings!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much, Renee. I enjoy being able to do something with my photography besides printing and framing.

    Praying all is well with you all!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!