Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Wedding Pic Sneak Peek

This past weekend, my sister and her two children, Goose, Kiddo, and I, went on a whirlwind trip to Texas for my niece's wedding.  And let me tell you, she was one GORGEOUS BRIDE!!!  We left on Thursday morning and come back on Sunday, with no time to stop and breathe in between.  We arrived at the hotel long enough to get out things up to the room and turn around and go.  We hit the ground running and didn't stop until we got home around 9:00 am Monday morning.  WHEW....I don't think I'll be doing another road trip like that for quite awhile!

I am so excited to have started a facebook page called, "Simply Blessed Photography."  I thought the name was fitting because that's what I am.....SIMPLY BLESSED!!  

I have put these pictures up as a "Sneak Peek" for my niece, but will only post the rest of the pics after she has looked at them.  I shared them with my family and also wanted to share them with my blogging family as well.

CONGRATULATIONS, 
MR. & MRS. C!




This one in B&W is my FAVORITE! 


6 comments:

  1. Laura,

    Beautiful pictures! I can't wait to see the rest.

    Your new business is off to a great start.

    Hugs,

    Kat

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful photos. I really like the one of the rings in the flower. Stunning. Can't wait to see more.

    @ 3Beeze Homestead

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate. I have had several such trips in the last couple of years, and they were exhausting!

    I am so happy for your new adventures in photography!

    Would love to see more of your photos.

    :) Hope

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Kat and Snooks. It is something I truly enjoy and I hope that I can bless others with my photography. There are some that I have sessions with next month that I know can't afford it, but that's ok. God has SIMPLY BLESSED me, so now it's time for me to do the same for someone else!

    Thank you for your words of encouragment.....it is greatly appreciated!

    Hope, I think I am past exhaustion! I don't even want to go in the car to go to the grocery store yet! ROFLOL!

    Love you guys!

    Blessings~
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,,,the one with the rings on the piano,,,brilliant and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The pictures are beautiful. How exciting to be planning a wedding!

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!