Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Monday, March 26, 2012

I Can't Believe He Ate The Whole Thing......Well, Almost!

Kiddo and I went to Taco Bell yesterday while Skippy had a Little League meeting. I wouldn't say he was hungry or anything, would you?


He certainly put up a valiant effort to eat all 12, but after about 15 minutes, he had to stop at 10.  On the way out to the car, chuckled and said..........

"I don't think I'll try and eat that many tacos again..........lesson already learned!"

ROFLOL!  

5 comments:

  1. What a sweetheart he is!
    ☺ Hope

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our eyes are always bigger then our stomach! He sure did eat a lot of them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids can eat so much,,,,especially guys..our son used to eat us out of house and home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Laura,

    I was just thinking how much I appreciate your friendship. Thank you for being such a wonderful blog friend!

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!