Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Friday, March 30, 2012

Under The Weather

Kiddo has not felt well since we got home on Wednesday evening.  His body aches, he has chills, and his throat has even been sore.  He woke up during the night and I gave him some cold and flu tablets to help with his aches.  It is 12:30 and he is still sleeping.

We are having REVIVAL with Life Action Ministries at our church until April 4th, and I don't want to miss anything.  God is doing an amazing work in our church and in our family.  Tomorrow is the "Family Cafe" and we have been looking forward to it all week.  However, it is my responsibility to take care of my precious blessing from God, and make him comfortable and get him through this yuck.....My Skippy Man can fill me in later if we need to stay home.

Please join me in praying he will wake up feeling much better!



6 comments:

  1. Pray for his health. Hope he feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Laura,

    I feel deeply for your precious Kiddo; it is heartbreaking to see our children suffer. I am praying for his comfort and healing.

    Much love,
    Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, So sorry about your kiddo, hopefully it will pass quickly.
    Praying you have a restful and blessed weekend.
    Noreen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for his and your families health. Hoping you will all pull through feeling better and being able to stay healthy.

    @ 3Beeze Homestead

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura,

    I hope you are doing well and that Kiddo is feeling better.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for dropping by my blog Mrs laura

    Jacob

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!