Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Too Funny

Quite a few years when My Skippy Man started to work for a major poultry plant, I came across a hand stenciled wooden sign at a yard sale. Because of where he worked, I just HAD to get the sign.

Last week, when I went to get some things from the house, I found the sign and I just had to bring back with me. I wanted to hang it up in the coop but I couldn't find the find the hammer and nails, so outside the porch door is where it sits.

While I was outside yesterday taking pictures of the ladies, I turned around and found one of my cutie pies, sitting right along side of it, sunbathing.....TOO FUNNY! 
 


6 comments:

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!