Our Precious Grandblessings

Our Precious Grandblessings

With God at the center of our lives, even the simplest of things are infused with peace and joy!

Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Parade's A Comin'

BRRRR....tis a little bit chilly this morning at 28* degrees, but I'm by the fire in my mom's old Winnie The Pooh robe so I'm all nice and cozy-toasty! After I finish my coffee, I'll be bundling up and heading out to church to work on the float the choir has entered into the Christmas Parade. We will definitely have a great time. The friends I'll be working with are a bunch of NUTS so I know we'll have a blast putting things together.

Ok, I need my friends to give me your opinion.  I made these clothespins for my Etsy shop.....what do you think?  Can you tell what the picture is?  I made them with a puzzle-like design.  A bit extra work, but I think they turned out AWESOME!!

 

I have to remember to take my camera with me today.....I have not been carrying it with me lately and I have missed so many awesome opportunities for some amazing photos....but NOT THIS MORNING! lol

So, what are you all doing with your Saturday? Whatever it is, I hope you have a great day!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Laura:

    Love the clothespins a lot. I can tell what the pictures are. A rooster and a snowman. Beautiful. I really need to go check out your Etsy Shop. I have a friend considering opening one and said I could sell some stuff there too.

    Have fun making the float and looking forward to seeing the pictures.

    We're planning to go to the parade in our town today It's the Christmas Carriage parade. They do one at 1p and one at 7p and the carriages and horses are all lit up for this one. Hope the weather stays good.

    Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep,,like the clothespins. The would look really good glued onto some old barn wood and hung up for decoration.
    have fun at the parade.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went over the other day when you mentioned them. I am in love with the rooster ones. I think it's a great idea and I wish you success.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your clothespins Laura! They are too cute! You should do well with these in your etsy shop!
    I haven't been reading too many blogs lately. I have so much catching up to do.
    I know the day is over, but I prayed that the decision that was made today will show God's glory in the end!
    Have a very blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Laura,

    I saw these on your shop. I think they look wonderful! I like them both! Great job!

    I know what you mean about not having your camera; that happens to me. We only own one camera, and so sometimes one of my children have taken it with them.

    ♥Hope

    ReplyDelete

WELCOME! Pull up a chair and stay awhile......the coffee's on and the door is always open!